The Coming of the Lord ( 2020-03-29 )講員 Speaker: Pastor Iain Davis, English Sermons 系列 series
Online Worship Tips:
1. As you watch the videos, you can use another cell phone to read the sermon outline, news and prayer items.
2. If you want to play all the videos in sequence on YouTube, please click this URL: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLNVmzsXrM9_iyMGmd0-rckUtIe7q4uOP
Holy is the Lord - Chris
Lord Send Revival - Hillsong
Though You Slay Me - Shane & Shane
Pastor Iain Davis
Title: The Coming of the Lord
Scripture: Malachi 3-4 (NIV)
- How does this text affect my life?
- So what? What difference does this make in my life?
- We hope for a day without pain, without suffering, without sickness or death.
- We look forward to Gods justice to answer the many evil things in the world.
- We look forward to Christ’s coming. Again
Announcements & Closing Prayer:
- Until BOSS reopens, PGC will continue to have online Worship Services on Sunday. Will provide further updates on plans for Good Friday service for April 10.
- Hope you enjoy the PCA campus virtual visit, and have a good understanding of their environment and facilities. Questions and comments collected have been forwarded to the Building Committee. They will provide answers for all questions by early April so that PGC members can vote.
- PGC Members will vote on the Special Membership Meeting on Sunday, 4/19. If BOSS schools remain closed then, will arrange members to vote outside a house designated by church leaders (while maintaining social distance). Members may reach the site to vote on their own within a specified time. Will keep all posted on the further arrangements.
Praise & Prayer Items:
- Pray that God will give wisdom to Canadians to take seriously this health crisis.
- Pray for the front-line healthcare workers that God will protect them and keep them healthy.
- Pray for those who have lost their jobs, that God will continue to provide for them.
- Pray for our church, that while we are self isolating, God will encourage our hearts and take from us any anxiety and loneliness.
- Pray for the upcoming Special Membership Meeting to discuss and vote on the move to PCA. Pray for God's guidance and leading according to His will.
- Pray for God to encourage brothers and sisters continue to maintain close connections with the cell members through information technology, care for each other and pay attention to those in need and help each other.
- Hospital has banned family visits during the outbreak, may God send caring nurses for Audrey and Mrs. Mah to comfort and care for them.