Anxious Much? ( 2020-07-19 )講員 Speaker: Pastor Iain Davis, English Sermons 系列 series
Online Worship Tips:
- As you watch the videos, you can download the bulletin PDF or use another cell phone to read the sermon outline, news and prayer items.
- YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLNVmzsXrM990Bb0gkIJJZmv7HpLULmQR
SPEAKER: PASTOR IAIN DAVIS
CHAIR: JOHNATHAN TANG
Scripture : Philippians 4: 4-9
- Joy despite suffering.
- Anxiety can either cripple us or connect us to Jesus Christ.
- Focusing on noble things motivates us to be more like Christ.
NEWS & EVENTS:
- Thanks to b/s for submitting the online survey to help us plan for the reopening of cell gatherings and worship. We have compiled the comment and suggestions and will share the findings to the congregation in the coming week.
- The "PGC Nil Distancing in Christ - Share Your Love" campaign has been rapidly under way. Thanks to the hard work of the Pastoral team, visit and deliver gift bags to b/s. As quantity of the fabric face mask is limited, please send your request to your cell leaders asap, so more gift of love and gospel news could reach more non-believer friends and neighbours to receive the blessings.
- All videos collected for the "PGC - Nil Distancing " have been uploaded to PGC website. Please visit https://m.peoplesgospelchurch.org/nil-distancing-in-christ/ .
- Pray for God’s protection, for the health and safety of the public as the province slowly reopens.
- Pray for leaders’ planning and preparation for all church ministries for reopening, pray for unity and perseverance of us all during this pandemic time.
- Praise P. Iain and the leaders for their care, support & encouragement during this pandemic time, keep us all connected with God and with one another.