Grieving of the Holy Spirit ( 2020-05-31 )講員 Speaker: Pastor Teresa Tong, English Sermons 系列 series
Online Worship Tips:
- As you watch the videos, you can download the bulletin PDF or use another cell phone to read the sermon outline, news and prayer items.
- YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLNVmzsXrM9-c7TmKQ36nnAs4o-3wdAjB
Title: Grieving of the Holy Spirit
Scripture : Ephesians 4:29-32
“And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.” (Ephesians 4:30)
1. Grieving of the Holy Spirit
a. What does it mean? (Ephesians 4:30)
b. What causes that? (Ephesians 4:31; Proverbs 18:21)
2. 5 Principles of T.H.I.N.K.
“T”: True ((Ephesians 4:25, 15)
“H”: Hurtful (Ephesians 4:31)
“I”: Inspiring (1Thessalonian 5:11)
“N”: Necessary (Psalm 64:3)
“K”: Kind (Ephesians 4:32)
“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace” (Ephesians 4:2-3)
News & Events:
- Next Sunday 6/7 is the Holy Communion Sunday. Invite brothers and sisters to prepare for Holy Communion at home. During the online service, Pastoral Team will lead us to receive the Holy Communion.
- "PGC - Nil Distancing in Christ" video sharing program has been well received, we have received videos every week for posting, share fun things in your life and cell activities, using this platform to maintain a close connection. Encourage you to participate, feel free to share videos and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership Committee encourages baptized Christians who are attending Sunday Services and cell groups regularly to consider becoming a PGC Member. Please visit PGC Membership website link for details & download the application form : https://peoplesgospelchurch.org/membership/.
- PGC has established a Benevolent Fund to provide some financial assistance to b/s in need. Please contact your cell leaders or Pastor Herman for details.
- Pray for gospel opportunities to come from this outbreak.
- Pray for God’s mercy and healing for Audrey and Mrs. Mar with gradual recovery, and comfort their families.
- Praise the pandemic began to show signs of relief, may God grant the governments with care and wisdom to implement measures to avoid repeated outbreaks and allow livelihood gradually
restore to normal.